(images under a creative commons license; click on each image for corresponding credits)
PACT-2012 will take place at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, MN, within walking distance to downtown attractions and restaurants.
Here are some photos of the event.
All deadlines are at 11:59pm Central Time at their corresponding dates. No extensions will be granted!!!
PACT-2012 Conference Participation
- Hotel discounted room reservation deadline: August 30, 2012
- Student travel grants: August 24, 2012
- Early registration for PACT 2012: September 5, 2012
- Main conference: September 20-22, 2012 (3 days)
- Workshops/Tutorials: September 19 and 23, 2012 (2 days)
PACT-2012 Main Conference Papers
- Abstract submission: March 16, 2012
- Full paper submission: March 23, 2012
- Rebuttal period: May 30, 2012 - June 1, 2012
- Author notification: June 15, 2012
- Final versions of accepted papers: July 29, 2012
PACT-2012 Workshops & Tutorials
- Workshop/Tutorial Proposal submission: April 9, 2012
- Workshop/Tutorial Proposal notification: April 23, 2012
ACM Student Research Competition
- ACM SRC submission: July 2, 2012
- ACM SRC notification: July 16, 2012
- 2012-09-05: Information for poster authors has been posted under the Author Info tab.
- 2012-07-31: The preliminary program is available online.
- 2012-07-26: The student travel grant application form is now online.
- 2012-07-10: The conference registration system is now online.
- 2012-07-10: Information on requesting Invitation Letters for VISA purposes has been posted.
- 2012-06-25: The ACM Student Research Competition submission site is open. Please find the link under the ACM SRC tab.
- 2012-06-14: The tutorials and workshops have been announced.
- 2012-04-27: Keynote Speakers announced! (Peter Ungaro, Kathy Yelik, and Bill Kramer)
- 2012-04-02: Workshops and Tutorials proposal deadline extended to 4/9.
- 2012-03-26: The site was upgraded to address some security concerns. As part of the enhanced security measures, we disabled the forum.
- 2012-02-21: The submission site is open!!!
- 2012-02-20: Sample word and latex templates posted.
- 2012-02-13: Author information posted.
- 2012-02-02: Smart phone users: we added QR codes for the main web site and the conference venue map (at the local information section).
- 2012-01-24: The Call For Papers is out.
- 2012-01-03: The site now has a mobile interface supporting iPhone, android, PDA, and WAP-enabled devices.
- 2011-12-30: The forum is online. Participants can use the forum to post requests for sharing a hotel room, etc. The forum is moderated and open only to registered users. Everyone can register.
- 2011-12-29: The ACM Student Research Competition call is posted.
The purpose of PACT is to bring together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest. PACT features cutting-edge research on a broad range of topics, that include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
- Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
- Compiler/hardware support for hiding memory latencies
- Support for correctness in hardware and software (esp. with concurrency)
- Reconfigurable computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
- Middleware and run-time system support for parallel computing
- High performance application specific systems
- Applications and experimental systems studies
- Non-traditional computing systems topics